Motor Vehicle Accidents

Truck Accidents

Truck Accidents

Motor vehicle accidents involving trucks can be covered by the TAC as trucks are registered vehicles.

If you were injured driving a truck for work, you may have entitlements under WorkCover. Whether it is TAC or WorkCover, you should contact us for advice on any injuries you sustain whilst on the road.

Contact us today, and start with a free consultation by clicking “Make a Booking” to receive our preliminary expert advice.  

Key Contact .

Jonathan Coyle
Founding Partner
Tony Chow